I currently live in Billings, MT, and I currently have 2 dogs (Smoltz and Maddox) and 4 cats (Flo, Study Buddy, Tank and Carl), though I’m always on the lookout for a stray that needs a home. When I’m not taking pictures, I’m usually cooking, researching the prices of plane tickets to random places and participating in general, all-around rule breaking.
A little more about me…
– Any problem can be cured by a little loud music and dancing. Literally any problem.
– I consider myself a pretty generous person…except when it comes to Junior Mints. Those are mine. All of them.
– I can only watch The Travel Channel in small, supervised doses, otherwise I end up booking plane tickets to faraway locations…it’s a work in progress.
– I see any sign with the word ‘NO’ in front of it as an open challenge. No trespassing? No touching the display? No boogie-boarding on the water slide? Please.
– I’m an avid cyclist. And by ‘cyclist’ I mean ‘lover of wine’.
– I have a deep, deep love of languages and every summer I dedicate myself to learning a new one. L’estate scorsa ho imparato a parlare Italiano (last summer, I learned to speak Italian).
– I always get two free samples at the grocery store: one for me and one for whoever I’m shopping with. They don’t know I’m shopping alone.
– I’m obsessed with awesomely bad movies. I actually paid money for a movie called Zombie Strippers. On BluRay.
– Odd numbers suck. No idea why.
– Any day now I expect a personal thank-you card from Victoria’s Secret for single-handedly keeping them in business.
– When in doubt, I always go for it.
Now it’s your turn! Shoot me an email or give me call, I’d love to hear from you!